“I can’t finish a whole workout video….it’s too difficult and I’m out of shape”
If this is something you’ve recently experienced or are avoiding at all costs, then today’s Workout for Beginners is perfect for you.
This is for all of the fabulous women over 50 who are dedicating their very valuable time and energy to getting fit again,
But continue to feel defeated and buy into those negative beliefs that they have let themselves down and let themselves go when they have to turn off the workout video halfway through because they just don’t have the fitness level to finish it.
You’re not alone, it’s not your fault and it’s not because you’ve let yourself go.
It’s because many beginner’s workout videos and workout challenges aren’t actually meant for starters.
- These videos have you working out every single day, when a couple times a week would feel like more than enough.
- Yes, they may show upper and lower level options, but even the lowest option isn’t low enough.
Truthfully, I think that it’s because many fitness experts are forgetting what it feels like to get started, or many worked out their entire lives so they don’t understand what it feels like to begin.
And we fitness experts need to make a major shift!
So, that’s why today I wanted to create a REAL workout for beginners, specifically designed for women over 50.
- You will finish this workout
- You’ll learn exactly what to do when it gets so easy you need more
- And most importantly you’ll create a new positive fitness, health and weight loss journey that feels exciting, fun and doable!
So are you ready!? Let’s get started!
For this workout you’ll need:
- weights (you can use cans if you don’t have weights)
- A chair or a couch
And that’s it, you’re good to go!
Oh and let me know in the Youtube Comments that you completed the entire workout for beginners so I can continue to create starter’s workouts designed with the real starter in mind!
And if this beginners workout felt like a good speed, Join my FREE 7 Day Starter’s Strength Training & Slim Down Challenge for Women Over 50