Today we’re doing a quick workout for beginners.
Even if you’re busy, you can still squeeze in 9 minutes to do this full body strength training plan.
Just because a workout’s quick, doesn’t mean you can’t learn how to exercise with perfect form while you tone the body.
So, once again I’m showcasing my favourite exercise strategy for beginners: Isometric exercises.
These exercises require zero motion, and ask you to hold a workout position, and yes! they provide the same benefits as resistance exercises with motion.
You’ll increase your lean muscle mass, you’ll increase your strength and create more energy as you increase your muscle’s endurance. Not to mention, these exercises have been shown to reduce your blood pressure.
So, you’ll get healthy while you get toned and fit.
For this workout you’ll need light weights
but because you’re holding the positions for a while, and continuing to recruit more and more muscle fibres, at first you may not need any weight at all.
Quick Workout For Beginners: Tips
- During isometric squats if you feel knee pain Rise up just a bit. You’ll still still achieve muscle strength and tone without getting into the joint.
- To tone your abs and maintain proper alignment, pretend there’s a pole that’s grown up from the ground and is gently pushing your chest up.
- Look down 2 inches in front of your toes to maintain a straight line from the top of your head to your tailbone.
- Relax your shoulders down your back
- Always keep a slight bend in your joints to protect them.
ok, there’s no time to waist! So are you ready? Let’s Get Started.
Now that you’ve strengthened the body, it’s time to repair the lean muscle you’ve worked hard to get. Learn which nutrients shift after 50 and how you can create healthy, lasting weight loss.